Hedging and fencing is what brought Thomas into the tree and garden care business so without boasting we like to think we do an exceptional job in this area. We will be happy to take you all the way from looking at your current situation and giving you advice through to after-care. Here are some of the services we offer. Please contact us to find out how we can help you!
- Removal of your existent hedge/fence/border - No obligation quotes for various options
- Sourcing new plants for you cost-effectively - Planting new plants and staking
- Installing watering systems - Erecting fences
- Working closely to the customer specifications - Trimming your hedge
- Replacing dead planting in a hedge
Here are a couple of illustrations of what we do. This is a 4m tall Leylandii hedge that client wanted installing complete with irrigation system.
This is a section of border where the fence was rotten and had snapped off at the base. The old fence and concrete was removed and a new fence with concrete posts, gravel boards and high quality panels was put up. We also built a secure side access gate.